Silver Mirror, the typical mirror, is a sheet of glass that is coated on its back with silver that produces images by reflection.
Silver mirror is produced through a trinal processing work by coating a silver film, a copper film and two layers of waterproof paint on the back of flat and smooth-surface float glass.
1) Thickness: 2mm to 6mm
2) Double coated with Italy FENZI paint
3) Standard sizes: 1830 x 1220mm, 1830 x 2440mm, 2134 x 3050mm, 2134 x 3300mm, 2250 x 3210mm, 2250 x 3300mm, 2440 x 3300mm, 2440 x 3660mm;
4) SINOY silver mirror supply clear and exact images;
5) Water-resistant , acid-resistant, moisture resistant
6) Can be used up to 20 years;
7) Widely used as the material sheet for furniture, bathroom mirror, decoration, cosmetic mirror, car rearview mirror, safety mirror, etc.
8) Packed in seaworthy wooden crates, suitable for long-distance sea transportation;
9) Customer size available, cut size available;
10) Vinyl back available.