Mirror installation standards for dance classrooms
The mirror in the dance studio is generally 3m high and 3.5m wide. There are the following requirements:
1. Height requirements: The specific height should be determined according to the height of the dance room, generally landing on the bottom, leaving 0.5m above.
2. Area requirements: the area should be large enough, the height should be at least 30cm higher than the height of the person, and the width should be as wide as the classroom width.
3. Installation requirements: The installation must be firm and reliable, and there must be no shock or shaking.
4. Protection requirements: There should be protection in front of the mirror to prevent students from impacting, and a clothing box can be placed in front of the mirror.
1. The dance studio is a place for physical training and dance rehearsals in art teaching. It can also be used for the opening of gymnasiums and other projects in spare time. The dance studio should create an artistic world for students to give people a beautiful feeling. It contains supporting facilities such as dance studios, dressing rooms, and toilets.
2. The dance room needs to be equipped with mirrors, floors, audio televisions and other teaching application equipment, and the environmental requirements should not be less than 280 square meters. Fluorescent lighting should be used, and curtains should be installed on the windows to avoid sunlight. Exhaust fans should be used for forced ventilation, and air conditioners and electric fans should be installed to ensure that the indoor temperature should not exceed 30°C. The floor is covered with solid wood floor, and the floor of the dance studio is covered with solid wood floor or composite floor, or equipped with plastic cushion according to the classroom area
3. The design of the dance room should take into account the functional requirements of teaching and rehearsal, and a full-length mirror with a height not less than the indoor height should be provided. The remaining three inner walls should be provided with handles with a height of no less than 12 meters, and the distance between the handles and the wall should not be less than 30 cm. The equipment cabinet size requires a unified structure, reasonable and practical, and beautiful. The materials meet the environmental protection requirements, the number of equipment cabinets meets all equipment storage, and corresponding anti-theft and fire safety facilities should be provided.
4. On the horizontal wall perpendicular to the daylighting window, there should be two pairs of full-length camera mirrors with a height of not less than 2.1m and a mirror base, and a handle with a height of not less than 1.1m that can be lifted to 3m should be installed on the wall. , The distance between the pole and the wall is not less than 400mm.
Written by Angus,from Sinoy Mirror Inc
Sinoy Mirror, Inc.