Why is the glass in the shower room so difficult to clean？
Glass doors are very popular, especially bathroom doors. Most people choose glass. Transparent glass doors make people feel good.
But if it gets dirty during the bath, it will become blurred over time, so how to clean the glass door becomes a problem. The following editor will teach you how to clean the glass door.
1. If there is colored scale on the glass door, use a special cleaning agent to spray it on it, and then take a dry cotton cloth and wipe it lightly to remove the stain without effort.
But the cleaning agent contains chemical substances and is corrosive, so if the pendants on the glass door are hardware, special attention should be paid to avoid spraying on it.
2. If the scale formed after a long time, it will be more difficult to remove. So to deal with this stubborn dirt, you can make a homemade cleaner, which is to mix vinegar and salt, and then you can wipe the glass door. This method is pro-test effective.
3. Waste newspapers that are not usually used at home can also be used as waste. Because newspapers are printed with ink, the ink has the ability to absorb dirt and can be easily removed by wiping back and forth on the glass door.
4. For those who often clean up, you can go to the supermarket to buy a glass scraper, because it has various lengths to choose from, it is more convenient, and the use time is particularly long, in the long run, it is relatively economical .
5. The toilet cleaner commonly used for cleaning toilets is also a ready-made tool, but it needs to be reminded that because it is very corrosive, wear gloves when cleaning it. After scrubbing with the toilet cleaner, remember to rinse it with clean water. So as not to taste too much.
- The toothpaste we usually use to brush our teeth will always be left in the tube. At this time, cut the end of the tube with scissors to use the remaining toothpaste. After applying the toothpaste on the glass, sprinkle water and use a cotton cloth. Clean, and then don’t forget to rinse again with warm water!
Sinoy Mirror, Inc.